Our newest service to Sky City Audio, we now provide DJ services for your event or wedding. We can customize a playlist to meet your needs, we also can create a "do not play" list if there are songs you absolutely do not want us to play. We are very personable and will spend time ensuring that your event or wedding is top notch. We have all of the equipment available and can work with most venues.
How this service works:
- Schedule a meeting to go over details about your event/wedding to get an idea of the size of the crowd, the music you want, the attire, payment, etc.
- I will then get in touch with venue to see what their requirements are for equipment.
- We will meet to create a playlist and go over timeline of event/wedding.
- Once details are worked out, you will provide us with an opening deposit and sign a purchase agreement.
- 3 days before the event/wedding, final payment will be due.
- The day of the event/wedding, we will show up a minimum 1 hour or more to set up all of the equipment and ensure that everything is in working order.
Pricing for this service:
- Contact us for a quote.
- Payment must be paid in full at least 3 days before event. If you have to cancel in less than 3 days, then you must pay us in full.
- Must sign a DJ Contract
- Overtime available, just add $100 per hour
- Travel Expenses will be calculated for events outside of these areas: Prescott, Chino Valley, Prescott Valley, Paulden, Skull Valley
Events of 2017
- American Ranch - Wedding 05/28/17
- 4th of July Party - Private Residence in Williamson Valley Ranch 7/1/17
- Goldwater Lake - Wedding 7/7/17
- Prescott Resort - Wedding 7/7/17
- Antelope Hills Golf Course - Wedding 7/29/17
- Van Dickson Ranch - Wedding 10/14/17