We record a wide range of projects that include rock, hip-hop, folk, voice overs, indie, and metal. We have great sounding gear that will fit any genre and a nice selection of microphones. We will customize a setup for you or you can bring your own setup to record. Our main goal is to exceed your expectations when it comes to your music because music is personal, as musicians we understand how you have a vision and we will strive to fulfill that.
Below is a short list of the gear/brands we use in our studio:
- Interface: Allen and Heath ZED R16
- Mics: Audio Technica, Behringer, CAD, MXL, Shure
- Guitars: Fender, Epiphone SG, Agile AL1900 Baritone, Agile Bass,
- Amps: Bugera 1990 Infinium, Amp Modeling by Universal Audio, Peavey, Native Instruments, Positive Grid
- Drums: Pearl Export Series with Ziljan and Meinl Cymbals.
- Software/Plugins/Virtual Instruments: Cubase Pro 8, Native Instruments, Drumagog, Steven Slate Drums, Addictive Drums, Universal Audio, SSL, Positive Grid, Peavey, Recabinet, Waves, Izotope, and all of the VST's from Cubase, Slate Digital Everything Bundle.
- Computer: Apple MacBook Pro, 16GB Ram, 2.3gHz Processing, 500gb of storage.
We also feature 3 total rooms in our studio: our control room, a small tracking room, and a large room for bigger projects.
We would love for you to come visit us and/or schedule a session. Click the "Booking" button to start setting up a session.